My name is Gardenia C. Hung, M.A., B.A. I am applying for employment with technical references. I am a Communications Technical specialist, trained in English, Spanish, and French—for Documentation support, Specifications, and Secretarial services. For your information, enclosed are professional references for engineers, architects, and technical employment.
Please note that in the past, I have personally worked with the following engineers:
• Some years ago, I was employed as a group interpreter, escort in Spanish and English to accompany Engineer Sergio Almarza Alamos, Ingeniero Civil Industrial, Asesor Ministerial during the Chilean delegation’s visit to DuPage County, surveying and prospecting Illinois tollways for the I-Pass transponder, first designed in Downers Grove, Illinois. Engineer Sergio Almarza Alamos was a Chilean government official for the Ministerio de Vivienda y Urbanismo, located at Ave. L. Bdo. O’Higgins 924, Cuarto Piso, in Santiago, CHILE, South America. Ref. Private offices, Tel. 562-695-4366, Fax. 562-695-8255, Chilean government Tel. 633-7829, 638-3366, Fax. 639-7370
• Also, in the same Chilean government delegation was Engineer Mario Peñaloza M., Electrical Engineer for the Tollway Department located at Departamento de Peaje, J.J. Prieto 9343, La Cisterna, Santiago, CHILE, Tel. 558-9122
• During business conference travels, I have exchanged contact cards in Strasbourg with Engineer Jean-Max MURAZ, Ingénieur INPG Diplômé ESA-IAE, Directeur Général for BACO Constructions Eléctriques, located at 290, route de Colmar – B.P. 101, F-67024 Strasbourg CEDEX 1, FRANCE, Tél. 88-79-33-33, Telex: 890-058 F, Téléfax: 88-79-39-82
• In Europe, I participated in a professional conference and exchanged business cards with Yrd. Doç. Dr. Selahn SAVCIGIL, Amerikan Kűltűrű ve Edibiyati Bölűmű Fen-Edebiyat Fakűltesi, located at BAŞKENT ÜNIVERSITESI, 1, Cadde No. 77 Bahçelievler 06490, Ankara, TURKEY, Tel. (0.312) 244 72 00/1081, Fax (0.312) 244 72 47
• In the USA, I have also worked as a technical translator for English into Spanish, with Engineer Günther Schäfer, Dipl.-Ing. For Contracts Handling, Building Materials Division, at Babcock – BSH GmBH, located at August – Gottlieb – Str. 5, 36251 Bad Hersfeld/GERMANY. Email: Guenther_Schaefer.HEFBSH@notes.babcock.de
• In addition, I worked with Engineer Ron McWhirter, Training and Commissioning Building Materials, at Babcock – BSH America Corp., 400 West Lake Street, 2nd Floor, Roselle, Illinois 60172, USA, Tel. 630-529-0530, Fax: 630-539-0535, Email: CAD@BSHAmerica.com
• For Senior Flexonics, Inc., I was employed as a group interpreter in English, Spanish, and French by Engineer Timothy M. Walsh, Manager of Manufacturing Engineering located at 300 East Devon Avenue, Bartlett, Illinois 60103 USA, Tel. 630-372-3688, Fax: 630-837-1948, Pager: 708-621-3894
• At the same location for Senior Flexonics, Inc., I worked with Engineer David Scales, M.Sc Manufacturing Systems, MIMgt, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Oakwood Close, Pen-y-Fan Industrial Estate, Crumlin, Gwent NP11 3HY, UNITED KINGDOM, Tel. +44 (0) 1495 241500, Fax: +44 (0) 1495 241501, Email: email@example.com
• The international group for Senior Flexonics, Inc. also included Engineer Jean-Luc REMAY, Product Manager, Diesel Tube set Battery Terminals, 22, Boulevard de l’industrie, BP 702, 41007 Blois CEDEX FRANCE, Senior Engineered Products, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For Precision Extrusions, Inc. – Aluminum Extrusions, Fabrication, Anodizing, Miguel Rivera, Fabrication Superintendent, located at 720 East Green Avenue, Bensenville, Illinois 60106, Tel. 630-766-0340, Fax: 630-766-0495
• For Scott Byron & Company, Inc., Landscape Architecture, Contracting & Maintenance, located at 30088 North Skokie Highway, Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044-1112 USA, Tel. 847-689-0266, Fax: 847-689-0277
• For North American CAD Company, Mr. & Mrs. William C. Schulze, Owners, formerly at 4_A Hillview Drive, Lake Barrington, Illinois 60010, USA
• Skidmore, Owings & Merrill Corporation, Sears Tower Project with UIC, IBM AES UNIX
• Samuel R. Lewis & Associates, Consulting Engineers, Mr. Manuel Cordero, Mr. George Bowbin, Mr. Rick Schiewe, Engineers for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Services, 777 Busse Highway #2, Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-2470, Telephone: 847-692-6620, Engineers and Contractors.
In addition, I have trained with technical professionals for Documentation, Translation, and Interpreting in English, Spanish, and French. I am a certified Illinois Notary Public commissioned by the State of Illinois. In addition, I have traveled throughout the U.S.A., Canada, Turkey, Spain, France, Germany, London, England, Brussels, Belgium.
I can offer a lot of employee services to Sargent & Lundy LLC, including working experience in Technical Documentation for administrative operations or operations support services to projects and programs.
• Technical Drafting Experience for Processing Drawings, Blueprints, Sepia, Mylar, Paper
• Electronic Management and Retrieval
• Project Management Experience for Technical Specifications
• Multimedia Presentations
• Administrative Experience for Secretarial and Documentation Support
• Data Entry Typing at 100 WPM, Word Processing
For additional information, please visit http://www.visualcv.com/hung. for your review and hiring work purposes. I look forward to your contact for an interview in person, by Email or via U.S. mail. Please advise when I can meet with you to discuss employment opportunities as soon as possible.
Gardenia C. Hung, M.A., B.A.